CONTRACT | Hybrid – South Coast | £’s neg Per Day | IR35: Outside
As part of the wider change programme, the Workstream Lead will play a pivotal role in managing the successful transformation of the IT Applications Department into the new Target Operating Model (TOM).
This role will require a hands-on management and delivery approach to ensure the project stays on track to deliver the changes required to achieve the new TOM.
The Workstream Lead will work closely with the HR Business Partner and the wider Change Team and be integral to the success of this transformation.
Scope of role;
- Ensure the right structures and people with the right skill sets are in place for the Interim and Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Support the alignment of organisational structures, and definition of roles and responsibilities through the change journey
- Understand and validate the transition plans for each team within Applications Management and maintain a central repository of all role profiles and collateral
- Manage delivery of TOM changes – identifying, addressing, and rectifying any issues identified
- Ensure that plans are in place to deliver those interim operating models required during the journey to the TOM
- Help identify key players within the change cycle and review related stakeholder management plans
- Support development and delivery of the communications plan, training plans, and change impact assessments across people, processes, tools etc.
- Create material and reports to facilitate coordinated and seamless communications with stakeholders
- Identify risks and put in steps to mitigate these, in relation to the change management and transition journey
- Identify processes and interfaces impacted by changes and put in place plans to address/update these as necessary
- Ensure plans are in place to ‘operationalise’ and embed new ways of working within the interim and target operating model
- Create conditions for a smooth transition to changes with least resistance and maximum enthusiasm and belief to adapt to the change
- Hands-on experience of the implementation of organisational and operational model changes including people, process, tools, and technology
- High-level design experience across all components of an Operating Model – people, process, organisational structure, governance
- Experience of leading and managing effective work stream delivery within complex change programmes, adapting management style as necessary to introduce sustainable change
- Experience in people management structures, organisation maturity assessments and developing job descriptions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – particularly for presentations and creation of plans and strategy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org